These tasty beef tacos come together in under 20 minutes and are perfect for feeding a hungry family on busy weeknights. They feature simple but delicious ingredients that are picky-eater approved.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- ¼ cup sour cream, for serving
- 1 green onion, sliced for serving
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with the side of a spoon, until it is no longer pink. Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and taco seasoning and cook, stirring, for another minute.
- To assemble the tacos, arrange the beef mixture on the corn tortillas and top with the cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onion.
- Enjoy immediately.