Chocolate Trail Mix Bites
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ½ cup roasted almonds
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- flaked sea salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the almonds, peanuts, and dried cranberries. Toss well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Using a double boiler, gently melt the dark chocolate, stirring constantly so it doesn't burn. Spoon a teaspoons of dark chocolate onto the baking sheet and arrange 1 tablespoon of trail mix on top. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator or freezer to allow the chocolate to set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply