Chocolate Strawberry Quinoa Cookies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- ½ cup smooth natural almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Mix in the peanut butter and maple syrup. Add the quinoa, oats, strawberries, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough onto the baking sheet. Bake until they are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying them. They will be soft and chewy.
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Leave a Reply