Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, rice or dairy work too)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or any airtight container. Shake well and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy it cold, straight from the refrigerator or heat it up for a healthy, hot breakfast in the morning.
- *Note: Add less milk or more milk based on how thick you prefer your oatmeal.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.