Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup quinoa
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate (vegan)
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, quinoa, protein powder, and maple syrup over medium-high heat. Cook, stirrin occasionally, until the liquid has been completley absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the raspberries, dark chocolate, and pumpkin seeds, or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.