Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup strawberries, for serving
- Add the eggs, banana, oats, protein powder, and baking powder into a blender. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- In a nonstick skillet, add a little bit of oil or butter over medium-low heat. Using a measuring cup, scoop ⅓ cup of the batter onto the skillet. Cook the pancake until the bottom is golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancake and continue to cook until the remaining side is golden, about 1 to 2 minutes. Continue cooking the pancakes until all of the batter has been used up.
- Serve immediately topped with the strawberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 375mgSodium: 658mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 7gSugar: 10gProtein: 31g