Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- ¾ cup dates, pitted
- ¾ cup salted peanuts
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- ¼ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- In a food processor, blend the dates, peanuts, and cocoa powder until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the mixture into 6 well-greased tart tins to create the tart shell. Chill the shells in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a food processor, blend the avocado, agave nectar, peanut butter, and cocoa powder until they reach a smooth consistency. Transfer the filling into a piping bag and pipe the filling into each tart shell. Top each tart with crushed peanuts.
- Chill for 10 to 15 minutes in the refrigerator before removing the tarts from the tart tin.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.