Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line or grease a 6-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, peanuts, coconut oil, honey, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin tin and pack it down to form a well in the centre of each granola cup. Bake the granola cups until they are lightly golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the cups to cool completley before removing them from the tin.
- While the granola cups are baking, in a small bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt with the peanut butter. Fill the cups with the yogurt and top them with some more chopped peanuts and some chocolate drizzle.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 552Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 6gSugar: 23gProtein: 14g