Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ¾ cup smooth natural peanut butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup chopped hazelnuts
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Combine the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and stir well until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture onto the baking sheet and bake until it is golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool completely.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to a week or in the freezer for six months.