Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oat, almonds, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk until they are well combined.
- Add the maple syrup and coconut oil and stir until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet and until it is crisp and golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Enjoy immediately or store it in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 4g