Chocolate Chia Breakfast Cookies
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 14 minutes
Total Time 29 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup smooth natural almond butter
- ¼ cup chia seeds, soaked in ¼ cup water for 10 minutes
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas until they are completely smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until they are well combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes before devouring or store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- *NOTE: These cookies are soft and chewy not crisp after they're baked.
Leave a Reply