Prep Time 4 hours 5 minutes
Total Time 4 hours 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- ½ cup cherries
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted almonds
- In a small bowl or mason jar, combine the chia seeds, almond milk, cocoa powder, agave, and cherries.
- Put the mixture into the refrigerator and allow it to sit for at least four hours or until it firms up.
- Serve immediately topped with more cherries and almonds or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.