Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup chopped almonds, divided in half
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- In a medium pot, combine the milk, oats, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and half of the cherries over medium heat. While stirring, bring the mixture to a simmer and continue to cook until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Serve immediately topped with the almonds and yogurt or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 669Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 88gFiber: 8gSugar: 50gProtein: 19g