Chipotle Lime Salmon
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 47 minutes
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely minced
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chipotle in adobo, lime zest, lime juice, and agave. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the salmon in a large zipper bag and add the marinade. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the salmon on the baking sheet and bake until it is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply