Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor and blend until smooth. Slowly add the olive oil while blending until hummus reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g