Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- ½ Spanish onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup English cucumber, roughly chopped
- 2 slices bread, dried out and roughly chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor or blender, blend all of the ingredients until it is smooth. Season the soup with salt and peper to taste. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.