Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the tilapia fillets in a large zipper bag and pour in the chili lime mixture. Allow the tilapia to marinate in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Arrange the tilapia on the baking sheet. Bake until the fish is opaque and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.