If you're craving something warm and satisfying but don't have a lot of time to spare, try this incredible Chicken Ramen Soup. It comes together in under 20 minutes on the stove and tastes incredible.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups baby bok choy
- 1 cup snow peas
- 3 instant ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large Dutch oven or pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the pot and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook, stirring, until the onion begins to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the mushrooms, bok choy, and snow peas. Cook, until the snow peas are bright green, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the ramen noodles and soy sauce. Continue to cook until the ramen has softened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the green onions and sesame seeds or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 2136mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 22g