Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 lb dried farfalle pasta
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, chicken, spinach, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and basil. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, parsley, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the casserole.
- Bake the casserole until it has heated through and the breadcrumbs are golden, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.