Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 15-oz can cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine the chicken broth, cooked chicken, creamed corn, corn kernels, soy sauce, and grated ginger. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and continue to cook until the soup begins to thicken, about 3 minutes. Pour in the beaten eggs, swirling the soup with a chopstick to create ribbons. Stir in the green onion.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 323Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 1432mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 24g