Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 1 pizza dough
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 550ºF.
- Roll the pizza dough to the desired thickness and transfer it to a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the ranch dressing over the dough. Top the pizza with the cheese, chicken, tomatoes, and bacon. Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve the pizza immediately topped with the romaine lettuce or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 458mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 18g