Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 pizza dough
- ¾ cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- Roll the pizza dough to the desired thickness and transfer it to a baking sheet. Spread the Caesar salad dressing over the dough. Sprinkle over half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese. Top it with the chicken, bacon, and the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the romaine lettuce or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 690mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 19g