Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 lb dried farfalle pasta
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 bacons, cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for serving
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain it in a colander and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, romaine letttuce, chicken, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing. Toss until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Dress just before enjoying.