Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- In a small bowl, mix together the alfredo sauce and the garlic.
- Roll the pizza dough to the desired thickness and transfer it to a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the alfredo sauce over the dough and top it with half of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add the spinach, chicken, and remaining cheese.
- Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the parsley.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 418Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 815mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g
Leave a Reply