Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 package cheese and spinach ravioli
- ½ shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef to the skillet and cook, breaking it up with the side of the spoon, until it is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the tomato sauce, beef broth, and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the baby spinach and cook until it is wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in the ravioli and reduce the heat to medium-low. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked, about 5 to 6 minutes. Top the pasta with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil the pasta until the cheese is golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 327Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 895mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 29g