Cheddar Jalapeno Ranch Parmesan Crisps
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, white cheddar cheese, and ranch seasoning. Mix well.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan mixture onto the baking sheet and repeat to create 8 crisps. Gently tap the cheese down in the center to flatten it. Top each with some minced jalapeno.
- Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the edges become golden and crisp; 5 to 6 minutes.
- Allow the crisps to cool for 5 minutes before handling.
- Enjoy immediately or store them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 640mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 9g
Leave a Reply