Cheddar Chicken Ranch Quesadilla
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ¼ cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 large flour
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chives
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing, to serve
- In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese and ranch seasoning. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto one of the tortillas. Top it with half of the cheddar cheese, the chicken, bacon, chives, and the remaining cheddar cheese. Place the ramining tortilla on top. Cook the quesadilla over medium heat until the tortilla is golden and the cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes. Flilp the quesadilla and continue to cook until the remaining side is golden, another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the ranch dressing.
Leave a Reply