Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup red grapes
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, and poppy seeds. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, celery, walnuts, and the poppy seed dressing. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Serve immediately in lettuce wraps or on a croissant, or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 19g