Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 8 bibb lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, hot sauce, half of the blue cheese, the celery, and carrot.
- Fill the lettuce leaves with the chicken mixture and top with the remaining blue cheese.
- Serve immediately or store the chicken mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Assemble the wraps just before serving.