Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets in olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture onto the baking sheet. Bake until the cauliflower begins to brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and hot sauce.
- In a large bowl, toss roasted cauliflower in hot sauce mixture until well coated. Return cauliflower to the baking sheet and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. For best results, broil cauliflower for the final minute of cooking.
- Serve immediately with blue cheese dressing or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply