Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and season liberally with salt and pepper. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sprouts are tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey.
- In a large serving dish, toss the Brussels sprouts in the balsamic mixture and top with dried cranberries, pecans, and blue cheese.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 5gSugar: 21gProtein: 8g