Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ cup smooth natural almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, stir together the banana, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Stir in the oats, almond flour, and baking soda. Once smooth, fold in the blueberries and coconut. Allow the dough to chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop and roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Arrange them on the baking sheet and flatten them using a fork. Bake until they are golden and have firmed up slightly, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before enjoying. Once completely cool, store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply