This delicious summer pasta salad is topped with a yummy homemade Italian dressing! This recipe stores for up to 5 days making it perfect for meal prep!
- 1 lb dried farfalle pasta
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In the meantime, cook the bacon over medium-high heat until it becomes crispy, about 7 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Set it aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, and basil.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, and dressing. Toss until it is well combined.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 7g