Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 sourdough loaf, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season the bread with salt and pepper. Bake until it is golden, about 10 minutes. Once golden, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the remaining oil, vinegar, basil, and Dijon.
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted bread, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately after tossing with the vinaigrette.