Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- ½ cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 oz sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp fresh ginger
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
- In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook, tossing often, until it is no longer pink. Remove the steak from the pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another 30 seconds. Add sauce and broccoli. Cover and cook until the broccoli is bright green and tender crisp, about 3 minutes. Add the beef back into the pan. Stir well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply