Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce
- 8 tostada shells
- 1 15-ounce can refried beans
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and barbecue sauce. Set it aside.
In an even layer, spread the refried beans over the tostada shells. Top them with the barbecue chicken. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the tostadas and bake them until the cheese has melted, and the tostadas are heated through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix together the coleslaw mix and ranch dressing. Top the tostadas with the coleslaw, jalapeño slices, and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 776Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 1336mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 8gSugar: 20gProtein: 36g