Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, diced and divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing, divided
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the quinoa, chicken, beans, corn, red pepper, half of the red onion, the garlic, barbecue sauce, and half of the ranch. Season it with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the mixture into the baking dish. Top it with the cheese. Bake until the cheese has melted and the casserole is hot, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the remaining ranch dressing, cilantro, and the remaining red onion, or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 540mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 7gSugar: 9gProtein: 19g