These delicious Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal Cups are a wonderful make-ahead option and the perfect recipe to Meal Prep on Sunday! Each cup is filling, healthy, and loaded with chopped walnuts, banana, and cinnamon! They can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and are an easy grab & go breakfast on busy mornings. Enjoy!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line or grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients together. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Bake until the mixture has completely set and is lightly golden, about 30 min. Allow the muffins to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 4gSugar: 14gProtein: 6g