Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup banana chips
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Scoop the cookies onto the baking sheet and using a fork, press them down slightly. Bake the cookies until they have firmed up and are lightly golden, 13 to 15 minutes. Allow them to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.