Get all the flavor of classic banana bread in this good-for-you granola. Serve it over some vanilla Greek yogurt and your tastebuds are sure to thank you.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 banana, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup banana chips
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, nuts, and cinnamon. Add the maple syrup, banana, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix well and transfer it to the baking sheet. Top with the chocolate chips and bake until the oats are golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Make sure the granola is crisp and banana has completely dehydrated. Stir in the banana chips once the granola has completely cooled.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g