- 3 small zucchinis, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Arrange a baking rack on top of a baking sheet. Set it aside.
- On a large plate, drizzle the zucchini with the oil and season liberally with the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and press it on until it’s well coated on all sides.
- Arrange the zucchini spears on the baking rack. Bake until the zucchini is tender and the Parmesan is crisp and golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with fresh parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g