Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Grease a baking dish with oil.
- Arrange the chicken in the baking dish and evenly coat with the olive oil. Top with the zest and juice of 1 lemon, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Slice the remaining lemon and arrange the slices around the baking dish.
- Bake the chicken until it is golden and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.