Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 35 minutes
- 3 apples, very thinly sliced
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line two baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Using a sharp knife or a mandolin, carefully slice the apples into 2mm thick slices. Shake out the seeds. Lay the apple slices out onto the baking sheets. Do not overlap them. Sprinkle them with half of the cinnamon.
- Bake the apples for one hour. Flip and sprinkle the other side with the remaining cinnamon and bake for an additional hour. Turn off the oven and leave the apples to rest for 30 minutes to an hour to prevent them from getting soggy.
- Serve immediately or store the apple chips in an airtight container for up to a week.