Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until they are evenly coated. Transfer them to the baking sheet. Bake until the vegetables have softened and begin to brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply