This super flavorful pasta Asian Chicken Pasta Salad is topped with an incredible homemade ginger dressing! This recipe comes together in next to no time, and it guaranteed to be a new summer favorite!
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 navel orange, juice
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp fresh ginger
- 1 lb dried farfalle pasta
- 1 cup green cabbage
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- ½ cup mandarin oranges
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to the package directions. Set it aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, orange juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and ginger.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, and the dressing.
- Serve the salad immediately topped with the mandarin slices, green onions, and almonds. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 287mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 15g