Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ¾ cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- ½ cup dried apricot
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Arrange the oats and almonds on a baking sheet. Baked until they are lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, puree the dates in a food processor. Transfer the puree and the oat mixture to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl. Mix all of the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Freeze the mixture until it becomes firm, about 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the granola from the baking dish and cut it into bars.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.