Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 apple, grated
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, almond flour, flaxseed, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, and apple pie spice.
- In a large bowl, mix the applesauce, agave syrup, almond milk, and coconut oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in the apple, walnuts, and raisins.
- Allow the dough to sit for 3 minutes. Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet to form 12 cookies. Flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Allow them to cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- This recipe yields 12 cookies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 6gSugar: 16gProtein: 7g