This yummy Pasta Salad recipe starts with cooked rotini and is loaded up with Italian inspired flavors, including, bocconcini, cherry tomatoes, salami, artichoke hearts, basil, and roasted red peppers! Enjoy at your next picnic or backyard party!
- 1 lb dried rotini pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup baby bocconcini cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup salami
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, in their juices
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup hot pepperoncini peppers
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain it in a colander and set it aside to cool completely.
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 566mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g