Amy up your chicken fingers with this yummy family-friendly recipe. The breading in this recipe is actually made using ground almonds and an easy spice mix which keeps the recipe completely gluten-free! Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce on the side.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the ground almonds, garlic powder, parsley, onion powder, chives, dill, salt, and pepper. Dip each chicken strip into the eggs and transfer it to the almond mixture. Coat the chicken evenly and transfer it to the baking sheet. Repeat these steps until all of the chicken is used up.
- Bake the chicken, flipping once halfway through, until the chicken is golden and the internal temperature is 165ºF, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with barbecue sauce and ranch dressing or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g