Prep Time 35 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 ½ cups almonds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup smooth natural almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set it aside.
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds and sunflower seeds until they become coarse crumbs.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond mixture, almond butter, honey, raisins, and cranberries. Mix everything thoroughly. Press the mixture into each muffin cup. Freeze for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once firm, serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.